A wide variety of information is available about hospice care and
end-of-life care on these websites.
- Aging with Dignity: Five Wishes advance care planning document. Advice on health care decisions and what you want your loved ones to know.
- Growth House: Gateway to resources for life-threatening illness and end-of-life-care.
- Honor My Wishes: HMW’s goal is for society to plan effectively for end-of-life concerns and to have discussions about these issues become a normal part of our conversations. HMW has created a comprehensive end-of-life planning tool.
- Nursing Home Abuse Guide: Information on the many aspects of nursing home injury and abuse, which includes steps for consumers to ensure they are protecting their loved ones.
- The Conversation Project: The Conversation Project is dedicated to helping people talk about their wishes for end-of-life care. The website includes a Starter Kit for helping begin this important discussion with loved ones.
- The Gift Initiative: The Gift Initiative is a community education collaborative in Tennessee led by Alive Hospice with partners from Vanderbilt University, Saint Thomas Health, Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation and a growing list of individuals who recognize the critical need for education about advance planning for serious illness and end-of-life care.